Our goal here is to provide you with unbiased, practical information to help you make an informed choice when facing asbestos questions.
Some people opt to have a professional asbestos abatement company come in and handle the removal of any material, while others choose to remove it themselves.
We’ve received a lot of questions via email over the years about specific issues and get plenty of traffic from people just like yourself wondering “Can I remove asbestos siding myself“? so we’ve added a section below addressing specific questions.
- Can I Remove Asbestos Siding Myself?
- What Equipment Do I Need to Safely Remove Asbestos Siding?
- What is the Average Cost to Replace Asbestos Siding?
- What Should You Look for in Asbestos Removal Services?
- Where Can I Find Replacement Asbestos Siding?
- How Do I Dispose of Asbestos Siding?
- Is Asbestos Siding Really Dangerous?
- Should I Remove Asbestos Siding from My Home?
If you’re worried about asbestos in your home you’re not alone; an estimated 1 in 5 buildings in the US still contain some form of asbestos today.
What’s important to keep in mind, though, is that the vast majority of those suffering serious health problems were exposed to very high concentrations of asbestos fibers over a very long time frame, typically over years or decades.
Owning a home or business with asbestos in it isn’t the end of the world, so be sure to take advantage of all the information and resources here so that you’ll know exactly what you’re dealing with and what your options are.